Features of this DVD:
- - Series or head, shoulders, ribs and hips warm-up to prepare for body movement
- - Contrabody movement (rhythm exercise) segmentally explained as it applies to the basic time step.
- - Detailed description and demonstration of hand design as well as a series of arm styling exercises.
- - Styling and Body Movement Variations for the basic step.
- - Specific arm styling for the basic step, turn patterns, partnering, and open shines.
- - Detailed explanations of how the execute head whips, body rolls, shoulders movements and body rolls with at least 4-5 examples of how and where to apply these movements in partnering and/or shines.
- - Normal and slow tempo demonstrations of each scene with and without music.
Benefits of getting the videos online:
- Don't have to pay extra for shipping. - Have instant access to all the videos minutes after your payment from everywhere. - Can see it as many times from any computer.
The image is only a representation of the videos, you will have access to all the videos online. See the example here.